Tashkent is the capital city of Uzbekistan. It’s known for its many museums and its mix of modern and Soviet-era architecture. The Amir Timur Museum houses manuscripts, weapons and other relics from the Timurid dynasty. Nearby, the huge State Museum of History of Uzbekistan has centuries-old Buddhist artifacts. The city’s skyline is distinguished by Tashkent Tower, which offers city views from its observation deck.
What is included
- Return Economy Class Flight Ticket Ex- Delhi.
- 04 Nights accommodation with Breakfast in Le Grand Plaza or similar 4*.
- 01 Hi-Tea on the day of arrival.
- 03 Lunches + 4 Gala Dinner with Veg-Non Veg Snacks Vodka, Beer, and Soft Drinks with Belly Dance shows.
- Full day trip to Charvak Lake & Chimgan Mountains.
- Tashkent City Tour (Amir Temur Square, etc.).
- All Transfers & Sightseeings on SIC basis.
- Professional English speaking escort guide from arrival to departure in Tashkent.
- Visa Charges.
What is excluded
- Any increase in the Visa fees, Airport Taxes (Calculated on 1st Feb, 2019 rates).
- Porterage, Laundry, mineral water, telephone charges or any other personal nature expenses.
- Any kind of Medical / Travel Insurance.
- Anything not menoned in the Package
- Rs. 20,000/- Per Person at the me of booking .
- Final Payment 30 days prior to departure
- 30 Days or more prior to departure:- 20,000/-
- 15-29 Days prior to departure:- 35,000/-
- 0-14 Days prior to departure